CHILD CARE COORDINATOR
- Liaison with the church nursery (If applicable).
- Liaison with the church regarding questions such as allergies, curriculum, playground use etc. for the children.
- Arranges all child care that is outside the scope of the church nursery.
- Example: the church nursery may only accept "registered" children so a babysitter may be needed for children of moms who did not register prior to the meeting.
- Coordinates homeschool room.
- Secure homeschool room teachers and act as liaison to them.
- Reserve child care and meeting rooms for leadership meetings.
- Ensures there are toys, coloring books, and other activities for the homeschool room and all other childcare that is outside scope of the church nursery (such as leadership meetings).