- Responsible for getting the song book printed before the beginning of the session.
- This method can be more cost effective as the songs may be repeated throughout the entire year or provide a printed copy for each week.
- Responsible for choosing musicians and coordinating with them for each class or having a worship cd(s) prepared to be played for each class.
- A heart prepared to lead worship by having a personal quiet-time and prayed over by the team before class.
- Leads worship (1- 2 songs)
- May lead into worship-time occasionally or weekly by sharing a scripture that goes with the song(s) (this is optional).
- Close worship time in prayer, preparing hearts to hear from the Lord through the teacher.
Suggestion: Do the announcements and ice breakers before worship. This way hearts will be focused on spiritual matters after enjoying the lighter time of fellowship.